Brooke's Blog
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Posted by
Brooke's Blog
at
9:43 PM
This year I have started playing the French Horn in the Walsh Middle School Band!
0 comments on " "
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stories and Quotes
This is where I can share some of the funny things I say and do with everyone.
"Can we play distribia (trivia)?"
"Is Darth Vader skyping with the Emperor?"
"Sometimes I am like an Amish person...when I get consequences I get no T.V."
"Are Golden Grahams a Super Food?"
"We may see a dolphin on South Padre Island and I might capture it."
"My school is out of business for the Summer."
"I am retired from my school."
"Socks and crocs....not cool."
"I have an anchor sore."
"Why do Ryan and Simon not get along?"
"I have an itch and I can't un-itch it."
"Dora saves all the mermaids and the mermen."
"I do have a bike. I have a Dora-Mobile."
"Shadow (our cat) just said he wanted to go to the mall."
"I have some bad news. I fell off the toilet but I did not crack my head!"
"What color shirt is God wearing today?"
"I wish Grant would live at our house with us. Then would we have twins?"
"Mommy I have to tell you something funny. There was a duck and it walked across the TV screen."
"Pearl Jam is my favorite band in the whole wide world."
Blog Archive
▼
2018
(3)
▼
March
(3)
This year I have started playing the French Horn i...
Pointe!!!
Brooke's Favorites 2018
►
2015
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
2010
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(14)
Labels
artwork
Austin
baseball
basketball
bedtime
birthday
bugs
candy
dance
food
fun
games
Girl Scouts
guitars
Gymnastics
halloween
holiday
Lists
Matt and Mike
mommy
movies
music
Ohio
Pearl Jam
pets
science
sports
Summer
television
Texas
toys
weather
Brooke's Blog
Copyright 2009
Sweet Cupcake
Designed by
Ipiet Templates
Image by
Tadpole's Notez
0 comments on " "
Post a Comment