I am sure that my Dad would not mind me saying that Pearl Jam is my favorite band. They have a new song called "The Fixer" which is #3 on the modern rock charts and I like to try and sing the "yeah yeah yeah" part through the amp daddy uses for his guitar with a real microphone and it makes my voice really really loud! I can always identify the song when I hear it too. I also like to sing kids songs from YouTube videos.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
The Fixer
I am sure that my Dad would not mind me saying that Pearl Jam is my favorite band. They have a new song called "The Fixer" which is #3 on the modern rock charts and I like to try and sing the "yeah yeah yeah" part through the amp daddy uses for his guitar with a real microphone and it makes my voice really really loud! I can always identify the song when I hear it too. I also like to sing kids songs from YouTube videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "The Fixer"
Post a Comment