So when Daddy was driving me to school I asked why Mr. Golden Sun was floating behind us. Daddy did not respond for awhile and then said gravity and pressure. I did not know what that means. So I asked and it basically led to something about needing to take a science class when I get old enough. He told me when I squeeze my cat Shadow's neck I am applying pressure.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Gravity?
So when Daddy was driving me to school I asked why Mr. Golden Sun was floating behind us. Daddy did not respond for awhile and then said gravity and pressure. I did not know what that means. So I asked and it basically led to something about needing to take a science class when I get old enough. He told me when I squeeze my cat Shadow's neck I am applying pressure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments on "Gravity?"
Post a Comment